You can own your own model racing team and be the star driver if you love motor racing like NASCAR or NHRA. Model racing can be just as difficult as the real thing.
These tiny cars can zip around the track in as little as four seconds. Drag racers can reach speeds of up to 100 mph as they cruise along the track. To get the perfect car, you could spend thousands of dollars and work for hours on it. Many people love it as a hobby or passion. Slot car racing is very popular in Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
If you want to race at your best, there are many parts that go into a slotcar track. Just like a real racecar, you will need the correct tires, brakes (controller), motor and gears. The race car driver is key to the success of the slot car formula. He/she must be able to brake in turns and maintain speed through straightaways.
Mid-America, located in Montgomery, Illinois is home to many large tournaments open to slot car enthusiasts. Mid-America offers Scalextric, SCX and Ninco slot cars as well as parts and accessories to complete your set.
Are you looking for difficult to find slotcar motors You can find a Falcon, Plafit or Proslot Super 16-16-D, Proslot Super 16-16-D, Best of the West Hornet and Challenger, as well as a Best of the West Hornet, Best of the West, Best of the West, Best of the West, Best of the Slot Online CQ9 West, Best of the West, Best of the West, Best of the East Hornet, Best of the West, Best of the West, Best of the West, Best of the West, Best of the West, Best, Valiko Eurosport, PK Group-7, Valiko Eurosport, Valiko Eurosport, PK Group-7, Valiko Eurosport, Valiko Eurosport, Valiko Eurosport, Valiko Eurosport, PK Group-7, Valiko Eurosport, Valiko Eurosport, Valiko Europort, Valiko Eurosport, ifo Eurosport, Valiko Eurosport, a Eurosport, a Eurosport, a Eurosport, a Eurosport, a Eurosport, Valiko Eurosport, PK Group-7, a, Super, Super, Super, Super, Best of the West, armature, Cobal magnetslot Super, a, and cobaleslot Super, a, and cobal magnetics, a, and ceramic magnets, aslotslot Super, a, Cobal, and cobal, a, and/cobal, and a, For racing, motors, as well as replacement and repair parts like motors, ceramic magnets and cobalt magnetics, brushes, and springs, are crucial. Mid-America Raceway offers the largest selection anywhere, including Valiko, ProSlot and Kelly Racing, Lee Gilbert’s Speedshop (PK, Slick7), Camen, Pla-Fit. Falcon, Mura. Champion, Alpha, Cahoza. Red Fox, RL. Kamen, ProFormance Racing Inc. (and others). Mid-America Raceway can even build motors to your specific needs.
You need a slot car chassis? You can find 1/24 Eurosport, 1/32 F-1 Eurosport, Open-12 NASCAR, GT-1 and GT-12 Drag Racing, Gr12 and Int-15, G-27 and G-7 Open Chassis in stock at Richard Mack, Horky and Koford, BRM and Mossetti Racing. JK Products, WRP and JDS, DRS and Slick7. Kelly Racing and many other companies also have Proslot, Red Fox and Champion.
Are you looking for gears to go with your slot car? You can find Horky, Red Fox and Valiko as well as ARP, GT-1 Kelly, Koford and Parma. What about tools? Tools for your Slot car needs include Hakko soldering tools, Sonic fiddle sticks and Carlisle Slot Jigs. We also stock Dremels, Lucky Bob’s Acid Flux, Dremels, Dremels, Dremels, Dremels, Dremels, Dremels, Dremel and Drey tires grinders. K&S, Magne-Hone and many more. We have Wrightway durometers and electronic scales.
Slot Car racing is very competitive. There are also large tournaments that offer prizes. Mid-America Raceway has more information about slot car racing and their racing rules. Here are some examples of local track rules.
* Orders for qualifying drivers will be made at random.
* Qualification will take 1 minute.
* The fastest lap time will determine the overall ranking.
* The second fastest lap time will break any tie.
* Drivers who miss their qualifying time will be placed in the last position.
* F1 eurosports, 1/32 and 1/24 will be eligible for the orange lane.
* The blue lane will be open to all GP-12, C12 and JRL.
* Each race will have a main start and end with the slowest.
* The fastest. (i.e. (i.e., C-main runs prior to the B-main and B-main runs prior to the A-main.
* Drivers will be loaded into the mains according to the Driver Loading plan (PDF).
* JRL/B-production will run 3 minutes heats.
* Open GP-12 & C12 will have 4 minute heats.
* F1 and 1/32 eurosports will be run in 5 minute heats.
* All slot car races have a one-minute intermission between heats.
* Slotcar work is permitted during intermission
Slotcar Turn Marshaling
* You must be a slot car marshal in order to race.
1. Drivers at the end must marshal the next main whenever they are called upon.
2. Each main must have the same number of slot car marshals.
Missing marshaling will result in a 10-lap penalty